Friday, February 11, 2011

Happy day


The sun is shining!

I got a new haircut (it's a little Katy Perry inspired)

had some chai tea with boba

The news in Egypt...

this day is BEAUTIFUL!

PLUS when I got home not one but TWO of my books had come in from amazon


(I needed some great airport and down time books for my upcoming trip to NYC!)

Oh yeah- this time next week I'll be getting ready to go to NYC and boy am I excited
(I had to figure out what business casual was and now I want to do like 10 outfit posts on the stuff I ended up finding)

anyhoo- I also got these fantastic business cards in the mail and am in love!


Thank You so much Brittany! You can see and shop all of here wonderful designs


Plus being the great friend that she is Brittany is profiling my shop on here site today so go check that out


PLUS tonight I'm hanging out with Ross's mom Suzanne and we're seeing a play.

Perfect Friday!! Have a great weekend lovers!


3 comments:

BG said...

you are so professional and ready to take NYC by storm! i love how they turned out! :)

{andthisiswhatshesaid} said...

how wonderful and yay for everything going so great!

Caitlin @ Candyfloss & Persie said...

aww you're so happy, that's so cute!!! I wanna see the hair! And a trip to NYC, girl- I'm jealous! and I love the business cards~